Privacy & Security Notice
1. The CSLA Internet site is provided as a public service by the Communications Security Logistics
Activity (CSLA) and the US Army CECOM Life Cycle Management Command.
2. Information presented on the CSLA Internet site is considered public information and may
be distributed or copied unless otherwise stated. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer
system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as
assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications,
and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this
government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify
unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify
individual users or their usage habits. All data collection activities are in strict accordance
with DoD Directive 5240.1 (reference(p)).
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly
prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National
Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward
them to the
Cookie Disclaimer - The CSLA Public Web Site does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens
that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). The CSLA Public Web Site
may use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to
make the site easier to use. CSLA does not maintain a database of information obtained from these
cookies. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site. Refer to the help
information in your borwser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.