CSLA INFOSEC Representative (CIR)
Provide on-site technical and logistical assistance for CSLA managed Information
Assurance (IA) products including Communications Security (COMSEC) key/equipment,
and Information Security (INFOSEC) systems and materiel.
- Support DA/G2, Information Security and CIO Information Assurance (IA) initiatives,
by providing field-level logistics coordination, installation, and maintenance concept
support of IA products.
- Provide Local COMSEC Management Software (LCMS) consultation and training.
- Advise units on all logistics matters regarding COMSEC/IA including supply status,
maintenance concepts and fielding plans.
- Provide COMSEC Materiel Control System (CMCS) assistance, e.g, account management, audit
preparation, and COMSEC Account Inspection preparation.
- Provide assistance to staffs in preparing Information Systems Security Program (ISSP) Input.
- Provide technical assistance to the Depot Forward Repair Activities (SWA)
- Brief Commands regarding CSLA’s mission, products, services, and capabilities.
CSLA Customer Support Center
Unclassified, Non-Sensitive, Non-Privacy Act Use Only
Official Source of Army Information